Last Modified : 24th May 2018
Personal Information is what identifies you or another person, such as your first name and last name, physical addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers, fax numbers and information stored within your device. We do not collect and do not share any personally Identifiable Information unless required under a lawful request.And we will not collect or store your Personal Information and we will not use, transfer or disclose your Personal Information.
We collect your non-personal information when you are using our applications or visiting our website, including your device information, operation system, logs. For example, we may collect IMEI code when you try to reset password.
• to provide our services to you
• to assure the safety of products and services we offer via using your information on identification-check, customer services, security, fraud-detection, archives and backups when we are providing you with our services;
• to help us develop new services and improve our existing services;
• to better understand how you access and use our services, for the purposes of improving and personalizing our services to better respond your desires and preferences, including language and location setting, personalized services, help and instructions, or other responses to you and other customers on other aspects of our services;
• to verify software or administer software upgrades;
• It may be necessary − by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence − for Ninex to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or protect our operations or users.
If you use an ad-supported version of the Service, advertising companies use some technologies to collect information about how you use it, and to serve you ads tailored to your interests in the Service and elsewhere. For more information, please check the privacy policies of the relevant services.
• AdMob (AdMob Google Inc.)
AdMob is an advertising service provided by AdMob Google Inc. Policy
• Facebook Audience Network
Facebook Audience Network is an advertising service provided by Facebook Policy
Ninex is very concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We will not collect Personal Information, in the meanwhile we employ administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect your Non-Personal Information from unauthorized access and use.
We understand the importance of taking extra precautions to protect the privacy and safety of children during using Ninex products and services. We do not collect, use or disclose personal information from children. If you are under 18, you may use our website and apps with accompany of your parents or guardians.