Last Modified : 17th Aug 2017
• through the Applications,
• in e-mail, text and other communications between you and the Applications, or
It does not apply to information collected by:
• us offline or through any other means, including on any other Application operated by us or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
• any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising)Â that may link to or be accessible from or on the Applications.
"Personal Data" means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. “Anonymous Data” means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data, as described below.
• We may collect Personal Data from you, such as your e-mail address, and password when you create an account to log in to our network ("Account").
• When you order the Service on our Site or App, we will collect all information necessary to complete the transaction, including your name, payment information, billing information and shipping information.
• If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply.
• We also collect other types of Personal Data that you provide to us voluntarily, such as your operating system and version, product registration number, and other requested information if you contact us via e-mail regarding support for the Service.
• We may also collect Personal Data, such as at other points in our Site or App that state that Personal Data is being collected.
• Our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) collect information from you, including your mobile device type, application version, browser type, computer or mobile operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer or mobile device when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, information about the way you use the application and/or a date/time stamp for your visit of the Site or use of the App or Service.
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Applications. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Applications, subscribing to our service, posting material on message boards or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Applications.
• Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
• We may also collect and store personal information about other people that you provide to us. If you use our Applications to send others information that may interest them or messages through our system, we may store your personal information, and the personal information of each such recipient. Similarly, if you use our Applications to upload, share or distribute content (including videos, comments or other submissions), and such content contains personal information about others, such information may be stored in order to allow for such uploading, sharing or distribution.
• When you access our Applications from a mobile device like a tablet or phone, we may receive information about your location, your device, including one or more unique identifiers for your device, and your mobile carrier. We may use this information to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content. Most devices allow you to turn off location services.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, "posted") on public areas of the Applications, or transmitted to other users of the Applications or third parties (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although, we may limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Applications with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
As you navigate through and interact with our Applications, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Applications and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
Depending on the User's specific device, this Application may request certain permissions that allow it to access the User's device Data as described below. By default, these permissions must be granted by the User before the respective information can be accessed. Once the permission has been given, it can be revoked by the User at any time. In order to revoke these permissions, Users may refer to the device settings or at the contact details provided in the present document. The exact procedure for controlling app permissions may be dependent on the User's device and software. Please note that the revoking of such permissions might impact the proper functioning of this Application. If User grants any of the permissions listed below, the respective Personal Data may be processed (i.e accessed to, modified or removed) by this Application.
Used for finding the User's accounts on device for creation of the application accounts.
• Bluetooth sharing permission
Used for accessing Bluetooth related functions such as scanning for devices, connecting with devices, and allowing data transfer between devices.
• Camera permission
Used for accessing the camera or capturing images and video from the device.
• Contacts permission
Used for accessing contacts and profiles on the User's device, including the changing of entries.
• Phone permission
Used for accessing a host of typical features associated with telephony. This enables, for instance, read-only access to the “phone state”, which means it enables access to the phone number of the device, current mobile network information, or the status of any ongoing calls.
• Sensors permission
Used for accessing data from sensors that Users may use to measure what is happening inside their body, such as for instance, heart rate.
• Storage permission
Used for accessing shared external storage, including the reading and adding of any items.
In general, Personal Data you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We will only use Personal Data in ways that are compatible with the purposes for which it was collected or as subsequently authorized by you. We use your Personal Data in the following ways:
• to present our Applications and its contents to you; • to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us; • to manage your account and provide you with customer support; • to provide you with notices about your account or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices; • to notify you about changes to our Applications or any products or services we offer or provide though it; • to allow you to participate in interactive features on our Applications; • to perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services or content offered by others; • to determine whether users of the Applications are unique, or whether the same user is using the Applications on multiple occasions; • to track usage throughout various components of the Applications (e.g., tracking where traffic comes from, how traffic flows within the Applications, etc.); • to monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, pages viewed, demographic patterns, etc.; • to communicate with you about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us, our affiliates or other third parties; • to develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our Applications and other sites; • to verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with contests and sweepstakes; • diagnose or fix technology problems; • to enforce our terms and conditions; • to manage our business; • in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; or • for any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third parties’ services that may be of interest to you. For more information, see "Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information".
We want you to understand when and with whom we may share personal or other information we have collected about you or your activities on the Applications or while using our services. We may transfer your information and process it outside your country of residence, wherever the Applications, its affiliates and service providers operate.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction. We may combine non-personal information we collect with additional non-personal information collected from other sources. We also may share aggregated information with third parties, including advisors, advertisers and investors, for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. For example, we may tell our advertisers the number of visitors to our Applications and the most popular features or services accessed. This information does not contain any personal information and may be used to develop content and services that we hope you and other users will find of interest and to target content and advertising.
We do not share your personal information with others except as indicated below or when we inform you and give you an opportunity to opt out of having your personal information shared:
• To our subsidiaries and affiliates. • To our authorized service providers that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include fulfilling orders, processing credit card payments, risk and fraud detection and mitigation, providing customer service and marketing assistance, performing business and sales analysis, supporting our Applications functionality, and supporting contests, sweepstakes, surveys and other features offered through our Applications. These service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purposes. • To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our Application users is among the assets transferred. • To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to these disclosures. • To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. • For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information. • With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:• In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order or other judicial or administrative order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law (including responding to any government or regulatory request). In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us, in our sole discretion. • When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, report or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others; to maintain and protect the security and integrity of our Applications or infrastructure; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement, government or regulatory agencies; or to enforce our Applications terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
The information that we collect about you, including personal information, may be stored and processed in any country in which we, our affiliates or service providers maintain facilities. We may transfer information that we collect about you, including personal information, across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. If you are located in the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, please note that we may transfer information, including personal information, to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction.
We use commercially reasonable safeguards (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help safeguard the information that we collect about you from unauthorized access and disclosure secure and take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you access to your account. Furthermore, only authorized employees are permitted to access personal information, and they may do so only for permitted business functions. In addition, we use encryption in the transmission of your sensitive personal information between your system and ours, and we use firewalls to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your personal information.
We want you to feel confident using our Applications. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information, searches, or other communications will always remain secure.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us.
We take appropriate security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. For example, only authorized employees are permitted to access personal information, and they may do so only for permitted business functions. In addition, we use encryption in the transmission of your sensitive personal information between your system and ours, and we use firewalls to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your personal information.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Applications, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Applications like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Applications.
We want you to feel confident using our Applications. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information, searches, or other communications would always remain secure. Users should also take care with how they handle and disclose their personal information and should avoid sending personal information through insecure email. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Applications.
You may, at any time, send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete certain personal information that you have provided to us, except personal information or data that is necessary for administration purposes or for fraud prevention measures. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you delete your User Contributions from the Applications, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other Applications’ users.
• AdMob (AdMob Google Inc.)
AdMob is an advertising service provided by AdMob Google Inc. Policy
• Facebook Audience Network
Facebook Audience Network is an advertising service provided by Facebook Policy
• StartApp (StartApp, Inc.)
StartApp is an advertising service provided by StartApp, Inc. Policy
Your Information may be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities, and by using an Application, the Services or the Site you consent to the transfer of your Information to countries, including the United States, which may be outside of your country of residence and may provide for different and less stringent data protection rules than in your country. If you object to your Information being transferred or used as described in this Policy, please do not use any Application, the Services or the Site and immediately delete all Applications from your User Devices.
The Service is not intended for children under age 13, or for anyone under age 18 or the applicable age of majority without involvement of a parent or guardian. We do not knowingly collect or distribute personal information from or about children under the age of 13.